9th May 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in MAQ Software, Mumbai Systems Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of MAQ Software, Mumbai for the post of a Systems Engineer. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

12th May 2019, 06:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in MAQ Software, Mumbai Systems Engineer interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details about this opening you can visit below website:

https://maqsoftware.com/careers
13th May 2019, 01:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in MAQ Software, Mumbai Systems Engineer interview?

MAQ Software, Mumbai Systems Engineer interview is carried out on the basis of Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Candidates who have cleared all the rounds individually, they are selected for the position of Systems Engineer in MAQ Software.
Required eligibility to attend MAQ Software, Mumbai Systems Engineer interview is the candidate must have completed BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech with computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Electrical or MCA with minimum 60% aggregate from a recognized university.

Salary offered - 5 LPA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?