9th May 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Systems Engineer in MAQ Software, Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of MAQ Software, Mumbai for the post of Systems Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

12th May 2019, 06:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Systems Engineer in MAQ Software, Mumbai?

Salary package of Systems Engineer in MAQ Software:

MAQ Software is currently hiring for Systems Engineer post and they offers a lucrative salary.
As a fresher you can expect an annual package of 3.25 LPA - 3.50 LPA.
If you are applying as an experience professional , you can expect a hike of 30% - 50%. However you salary will depends on your overall experience and current CTC as an experience professional.

For more details about this opening you can visit below website:

https://maqsoftware.com/careers
13th May 2019, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As a Systems Engineer in MAQ Software, Mumbai, you can get an average salary package of INR 5 lacs per annum. Based on your performance and experience gained, your salary will increase according to the regulation of company. Candidates who have done BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in CS/ IT/Electronics and Communication /Electronics and Electrical or MCA with at least 60% aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to attend Systems Engineer interview in MAQ Software, Mumbai.
9th July 2019, 07:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Systems Engineer in MAQ Software, Mumbai is around INR 4 lakhs per annum .It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?