13th October 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Media Agility, Chennai Test Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Media Agility, Chennai for the post of Test Engineer. I would like to know that how many rounds are there in the interview for this particular post in this company?

27th November 2018, 02:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Media Agility, Chennai Test Engineer interview?

Selection procedure followed in Media Agility, Chennai Test Engineer interview typically consists of following rounds

1. Personal Interview

2. Technical Interview

3. HR round

Candidates have to crack all the rounds to be selected for Test Engineer in Media Agility, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?