13th September 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Citrix Bangalore for the post of a Network Software Engineer. I would like to know how many rounds are there in the interview for this particular post in this company?

14th September 2020, 07:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How many rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore?

How many rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore

Total Rounds:

The interview has 3 rounds. The first rounds are technical rounds.There are three technical rounds and one discussion with Director of Technology

15th September 2020, 12:07 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore?

There are 3 round in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore .

1. Telephonic interview
2. Technical round
3. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.citrix.com

15th September 2020, 02:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore?

Multiple rounds are there in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operational Manager Test.
4. HR Interview.

15th September 2020, 08:06 PM
My true support

There are 5 rounds in the Network Software Engineer interview of Citrix Banglore.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.citrix.com/.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?