3rd March 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack off-campus interview of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

Sasken is going to take off campus drive in Hyderabad. I want to get job in Sasken anyhow. I am a M.Tech ECE postgraduate. I want to know to what prepare for this job? I am really interest to work in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  3. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers?
  5. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  6. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  7. What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I prepare to crack Sasken On-Campus Drive based on C Language?
  9. Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?
  10. Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  11. Whether Automated Testing is a certificate course required to apply for Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  13. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication written test? Important topics for preparation?
  15. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  16. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?
15th September 2020, 08:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack off-campus interview of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

Tips to prepare to crack the off-campus interview of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited are as follows:-

1. Strong communication skills.
2. Strong programming skills in C/C++/.NET and JAVA technologies.
3. Strong object development and integrative style skills.
4. Knowledge in the design/development of applications.
5. Advance documentation skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?