22nd October 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I will attend the interview of Edureka Bangalore for the post of a Research Analyst. I am preparing very hard to get selected. I just want to know how many rounds are there in this interview?

26th October 2020, 12:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore?

There are 3 rounds in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Banglore.

1. Aptitude test.
2. Interview with management.
3. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.
www.edureka.co
26th October 2020, 01:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore?

There are multiple rounds in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore that are:- First is Group discussion, which is followed by Written aptitude test, Written coding test, Technical interview, HR round.
27th October 2020, 03:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore?

There are multiple rounds in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore that are given below:-

-Group Discussion.

-Aptitude Test.

-Email Writing.

-Programming Test.

-Technical Interview.

-HR Interview.
27th October 2020, 03:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There are four rounds, two group discussions in which they gave a topic and you have to explain your views on that.
29th October 2020, 01:56 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Multiple rounds are there is a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. HR Interview.
29th October 2020, 12:19 PM
ruckshana

There are 6 rounds in the interview process-
1.Group discussion
2. Aptitude test
3. Email writing
4.Programming test
5. Technical interview
6. HR interview
29th October 2020, 10:22 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore?

How many rounds are there in a Research Analyst interview of Edureka Bangalore.

There were four rounds, two group discussions in which they gave a topic and you have to explain your views on that. They basically check how good are you in keeping your views, how can you frame a sentence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?