18th April 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in SunGard Financial Systems, Bengaluru Automation Tester interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of SunGard Financial Systems, Bengaluru for the post of an Automation Tester. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

24th April 2019, 12:48 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in SunGard Financial Systems, Bengaluru Automation Tester interview?

Selection procedure in SunGard Financial Systems for the role of Automation Tester:

1. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?