19th April 2019, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Test Engineer in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad as a Software Test Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad. Please tell me immediately.

23rd April 2019, 12:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Test Engineer in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad?

Roles and Responsibility for Software Test Engineer profile in Milople Technologies:

1. You will get assign of some task to test the environment and verify the results. For any kind of discrepancies in result you have to find out the reason for the same and coordinate with developer to fix it.

2. You are responsible to verify all the test case scenario in UAT and Non Prod environment before any release or deployment goes live in PROD environment.

3. You are responsible to find out the reason of any kind of discrepancies in test scenarios and inform the details to Development team to fox that.
24th April 2019, 12:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Test Engineer in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Test Engineer in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Test Engineer in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad is shared below:-

:-You have to share product updates & new feature suggestions.
:- You have to keep a track of the delivery of work.
:-You will be working on handling technical queries of customers.
:-You have to maintain the Product quality.

Skills required:-
:-You should have excellent knowledge of Magento Technology.
:You should know how to Code quality checks.
:-You should know about Debugging in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?