10th February 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Suzlon Global Services for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round?

17th February 2019, 07:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Number of rounds available in Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Suzlon Global Services

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Academic Criteria Screening (You should have secured minimum 60% marks aggregate throughout)

<> Domain Specific Technical Test

<> Technical Interview and HR Interview

<> Pre Employment Medical Test

<> Tower Climbing Test

<> Offer of Employment

Click here for official website
18th February 2019, 05:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Suzlon Global Services Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

The selection process of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Suzlon Global Services, depends upon a couple of rounds. First of all they have to appear for a technical test. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of HR interview followed by medical test and tower climbing test. The final selection will be done on the basis of the candidates academic performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?