24th May 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?

Hello,
I am Bhawani Prasad Acharya. I want to attend the Off-Campus Interview of Accel Frontline Global IT Services for Engineer Trainee recruitment. But I am now 29 years old and completed B.E.(CSE) in this year. So, can I eligible to attend this Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the per month salary of Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline Global IT Services? Detailed information about this company?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  3. Salary of Engineer Trainee in Cognizant for CSE graduate?
  4. Should I attend Wipro BPS Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post being a CSE graduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  7. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  9. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  11. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  14. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  15. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  16. How many rounds are available in CTS Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview?
  17. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  18. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
25th May 2016, 08:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?

Being 29 years old, i assume you are not a fresher. So, you are not eligible to attend the off campus drive of Accel Frontline Global IT Services but, yes it does not mean that you are not eligible to do job in Accel Frontline Global IT Services.

What you can do is that, just apply for the company Accel Frontline Global IT Services through your resume and the the interview date to be scheduled and based on your scheduled interview date go and give your interview.
26th May 2016, 09:48 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?

Before applying to any company i will suggest you to check the requirement of that company.

Because requirements, job description as well s eligibility criteria itself clears many thing that candidate used to struggle for that.
Many information has their own answer in these section of any company's post.

So, firstly go through these section then check whether you are eligible for the job or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?