17th April 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

Can I know that in Eaton Corporation, Howrah how many vacancies are there for the post of Associate Engineer? I have heard that they are hiring for this post for Interns so I wanted to know about the vacancies.

20th April 2019, 11:34 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

Recently there was no such notification regarding the recruitment of Associate Engineer in 2019. A per their official notices we can come to know that they have released the recruitment in 2018.

So there is no such information regarding the number of vacancies in Eaton Corporation of an Associate Engineer. Before get into know the Role of an Associate Engineer. For more information regarding careers in Eaton you can visit the official website www.eaton.in

>> You should be working on product & technology groups with design, development, testing and Engineering responsibilities.

>> These Engineers would be working for different projects at Innovation center of Eaton.

>> Associate engineers suppose to study design make chnges to existing designs as per requirement.
22nd April 2019, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

vacancies available for Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation

There are multiple vacancies currently in Eaton Corporation. If you are appearing for the interview and you will be able to clear the interview you can expect an immediate offer form the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?