17th April 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Eaton Corporation, Howrah for the post of Associate Engineer. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

21st April 2019, 01:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

Hello Dear,

Eaton Corporation is hiring for the post of Associate Engineer.

package of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation

You can expect a package of 1.80 LPA - 2.00 LPA and above for the post of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah. There will be a yearly hike of salary as per company standard.
21st April 2019, 10:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah?

You can get an average salary package of INR 4.25 LPA, if you will get a position of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah. Minimum eligibility to apply for this he post of Associate Engineer in Eaton Corporation, Howrah is that candidate must have completed BE/BTech in any discipline such as Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication/Mechatronics from any recognized university with minimum 3 years experience or candidate who have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?