30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Digital Marketing Analyst post in Zoho Corporation Tenkasi?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview which Zoho Corporation Tenkasi is scheduled for the post of Digital Marketing Analyst. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in Zoho Corporation? Please tell me asap.

4th July 2019, 10:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Digital Marketing Analyst post in Zoho Corporation Tenkasi?

As Zoho Corporation is hiring 0-2 years of experienced candidates for the Digital Marketing Analyst post, there are currently multiple vacancies for this post.
If you can clear all the rounds of interview and impress interviewer with your technical skill and knowledge, you can expect an immediate offer from the company.
6th July 2019, 11:33 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Digital Marketing Analyst post in Zoho Corporation Tenkasi?

There are multiple vacancies are there, If you have excellent digital marketing skills which are given below and they will find you suitable for the post then they will consider you instead of experience ones also.

Skills:
-Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
-Business development strategies through target based advertising.
-Aware of latest trends on different social media platforms.
-Competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and ranking of our site.
-SEO industry trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?