30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Zoho Corporation Tenkasi for the post of Digital Marketing Analyst? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

4th July 2019, 07:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst Interview?

Selection Process of Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Zoho Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Digital Marketing Analyst

>> Selection will be done based on the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Technical Interview

@ HR Interview

>> Hence, make sure you have the below mentioned skills in order to crack the recruitment.
* Strong analytical skills
* Good working knowledge on Excel
* Good logical reasoning skills

And please carry your updated resume copy and any of the valid ID Proof to attend the recruitment.
4th July 2019, 09:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst Interview?

Selection procedure of Zoho Corporation Tenkasi Digital Marketing Analyst Interview will be done through following rounds of interview;

1). Written round - It is divided into 2 sections. Section 1 consists of general aptitude questions and section 2 consists of technical questions.

2). Programming round - It is a coding round

3). Advanced programming round - The questions are asked from advanced programming concepts.

4). Technical interview - This round will test the candidate's strength in basics

5). HR interview - This is a final round. In this round they will discuss about the salary package.

Candidates have to qualify all the rounds individually to be selected for Digital Marketing Analyst in Zoho Corporation Tenkasi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?