9th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Dot Net Developer post in Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview which Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai is scheduled for the post of Dot Net Developer. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai? Please tell me asap.

14th May 2019, 02:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Dot Net Developer post in Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai?

Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd is hiring experienced professionals for Dot Net Developer post. Currently there are multiple vacancies however the open positions are limited as this opening is for experienced professional.

If you are appearing for the interview and if you will be able to clear all the rounds of interview and if you will be able to impress interviewer with your technical skills you can expect an immediate offer from this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?