9th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai Dot Net Developer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai for the post of Dot Net Developer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

14th May 2019, 02:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd, Chennai Dot Net Developer Interview?

Selection Procedure of Dot Net Developer in Financial Software and Systems Pvt Ltd:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo below rounds of interview:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your ability to handle any complex and critical situations.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official website:
https://www.fsstech.com/about-us/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?