18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How one can get selected in HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of HCL Technologies Hyderabad for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the process how can I get selected for this interview at HCL Technologies? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure.

21st September 2019, 09:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can get selected in HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Company Name : HCL technologies, Hyderabad

You should prepare for following sections of test as given below to clear your interview with good technical knowledge.

Quantitative Ability -15 Questions
Reasoning -15 Questions
English - 15 Questions
Technical -15 Questions

Official website : http://www.hcltech.com/
23rd September 2019, 02:39 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How one can get selected in HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

For this you need to get some skills there by you will have better options to get selected for the graduate Engineer Trainee.

1.you should have a great working knowledge in networking device, SQL technology.

2.Must be having good communication skills.

3.Ability to work in team under pressure.

4.And also delivery the products to clients with in time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?