18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that HCL Technologies Hyderabad is going to conduct an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

21st September 2019, 07:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

The minimum qualification required to attend HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee interview, is B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/EEE from a recognised college/university. Candidates must have scored minimum 70% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th and in engineering.

The candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and there should not be any educational gaps before applying for the job. Interested candidates can visit the venue and attend the walk in interview by 14th September 2019.

Venue: HCL Technologies, New Cafeteria, SEZ, Medavakkam High Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai, India.
21st September 2019, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility for HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee

- Must have 60% throughout in academics

- No standing arrears

- B. Tech/B.E pass outs – Eligible branches: CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I

- Service agreement : 18 months

- Open to re-location

- Open to work in 24*7 work ambience
21st September 2019, 09:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in B.E/BTech/MTech/MCA are eligible for this recruitment drive only with first division of marks from recognized university.
-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 and above.
-No educational gaps more then 2 years.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge in programming languages.
22nd September 2019, 09:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HCL Technologies Hyderabad Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed 12th Class / Diploma And B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tech are,
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Software Engineering

>> You must be willing to work in 24*7 Environment and on any assignment.
23rd September 2019, 01:27 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies :

1.You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with minimum 60% marks throughout academics.

2.No academic gap

3.No pending backlogs

4.2019 and 2018 passed outs only

5.Priority will be given for the experience candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?