18th November 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How the Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited select BMLT candidate for job? Requirements for it?

I am pursuing BMLT course and after it want to get job in Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited. Please tell me how they select candidate for job? Requirements for it?

24th November 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited select BMLT candidate for job? Requirements for it?

Ranbaxy Laboratories released notification for filling up several vacancies from time to time. All those details can be obtained from top most job portals like AllIndiaJobs, Freshersworld.com..etc.,

Whenever you get off campus details of this company's recruitment, you are required to apply for concerned recruitment's from the link that is given below.

The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You are eligible for the post of Entry Level Engineer with the mentioned educational qualification.

Click here for Current Openings
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?