4th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How the Tata Finance Limited select MBA Finance candidate for job? When to apply for it?

I am MBA Finance candidate and very much interested to work in Tata Finance Limited. So, tell me how the company select for the job? When to apply for it?

20th April 2018, 12:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How the Tata Finance Limited select MBA Finance candidate for job? When to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MBA Finance candidate and very much interested to work in Tata Finance Limited. So, tell me how the company select for the job? When to apply for it?

Candidates with an MBA Finance qualification can apply for the Management Trainee post in Tata Motors Finance. Candidates without any experience can apply for the Management Trainee post in Tata Motors Finance. Candidates are shortlisted through an aptitude test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the Tata Motor Finance official website. Candidates can find the details about vacancy and other important dates on the website itself. Tata Motor Finance career website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?