5th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance

Hii, I have done MBA in operations and finance but as such dont have any good oportunity in finance as all are asking about experience of minimum one year.Please help me out to find a good job in finance in chandigarh.

24th February 2013, 05:20 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance

Hi,

In these modern world, wherever you go, you are,everything is competition. Taking MBA in finance ,you have manage the financial system of the organization.
>>balance the profits and expense of any company you are working for.

>> you have to join bank jobs as you have to deal with financial and strategic management of banks.

>> You can also do PGDM in IIMs and other good MBA colleges,there will be a good placement.

As a fresher,you can apply to various companies first,then only you can gain your experience.

You cannot directly join a big company without any experience.

Go out there and gain some experience as freshers should do.

Some of the websites that you can apply for are:-

www.freshersworld.com

jobs.monsterindia.com

>> You can also apply for Deputy General Manager at Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL).

Click this link to get register here for it:

http://www.indiansalt.com/careers.htm

Good luck ahead,and gain experience!!
26th February 2013, 11:45 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance

Job Opportunities after MBA Fiance :

Job Types :

Finance Officer

Research Analyst

Business Analyst

Accounts Executive

Finance Executive

Equity Research Analyst

Job Sectors :

Banking

Financial Corporations

Public Sector Agencies

Central & State Govts

28th February 2013, 11:32 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Job Opportunities after MBA Finance:-

Finance Excutive,

Finance Officer,

Equity Research Analyst,

Accounts Excutive,

Research Analyst,

Finance Excutive.

You can also get the job in government sectors, like public sectors, banking, railway jobs, groups, prelims etc.

5th March 2013, 09:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Job Career after Finance :

Finance Officer

Research Analyst

Equity Executive

Accounts Executive

Finance Executive

Banking

Financial Corporations

central & state Govts
3rd October 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from SMU in 2014 and course was B.COMIS(information system) now want to do MBA in finance or operation from distance so is it good for my career or what is the scope of doing this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?