28th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for job in Cruise ship?

Hi,

I have completed my Hotel Managment 3yrs Degree course from IHM lucknow.
Presently working as Commis in Trident Hotel ( Oberoi's Group) Udaipur.

I want to work on Cruise ship. Pls. guide me how and where i can apply for same. Is their any special traing to be done. If yes which are the best institutes.

Thanks & Regards

Ramandeep Singh Bagga

18th February 2014, 07:46 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How and where to apply for job in Cruise ship?

With the Just Diploma qualification you can not apply for the Cruise jobs.So try to complete your Bachelor degree,so that then you will be eligible to meet the requirements of a Cruise job post.You need do a lot of research,time and the exact good qualification,so then only be eligible for this.You will need no properly complete the Necessary Paper work on behalf of this posts responsibility.And similarly you will have to correct the WORK VISAS and PASSPORTS.

The Cruise lines conducts the recruitment for the Cruise Ship job post,they start the application process.You need to be ready to apply very carefully before applying,for each lines and posts the Application process is very different.You must be able to work in any time even for long hours.Generally these Cruise lines recruits the both Career type as well as Seasonal personnel for on board ship vacancies.

Before you apply for the Position you must know the responsibilities and the tasks that you must perform part of your job post,and get a Passport for on board ship jobs.Generally Passport candidates can be obtained from the Passport Office as well as post officer or most travel agents.Generally the passport applications and direction for the Passport pictures will be given with the Application,then the final completed application can be turned to at the Passport Office.You can most probably get many recruitment from the Cruise line portals.There are a very good number of employment opportunities one can find in this field.Cruise lines continue to meet the demand for the kind of leisure travel by an employee of the cruise line.So make sure you meet the above eligibility and then only can apply for the Cruise job recruitment.
7th December 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I don't have experience in the hotel management.I have experience in retail but I want to join cruise ship can I?if can you suggest me how can I?
30th May 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

If we have certificate working experience in hotel management and we try for cabin crews
27th July 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bhmct degree course i want to join as a chef in cruise line .what i will do next?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?