11th January 2022, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 years of gap in polytechnic. Am I eligible for accenture or not?

13th January 2022, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have 3 years of gap in polytechnic. Am I eligible for accenture or not?

3 years gap is too much , then what companies are willing to bear.
Most IT companies would not accept any candidate with such gap.
Gaps does not mean failure, but rather can try in some other company and get experience.
But the scope of growth and salary is going to be limited but still it will help you gain some technical skills and experience.
13th January 2022, 02:09 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: I have 3 years of gap in polytechnic. Am I eligible for accenture or not?

No, you are not eligible for Accenture because you have 3 years gap in polytechnic.
As per the eligibility criteria, only gap of one year is permissible after 12th and not after 10th Or in between the semesters of diploma or graduation.
14th January 2022, 12:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

According to eligibility criteria to attend Accenture Bangalore , you must have passed BE/BTech or MCA from any recognised University, as you have done only diploma you are not eligible.

First you must have to complete your graduation.

You must have to obtain at least 60% aggregate marks at BE/BTech or MCA level.

You Should not have any backlogs in graduation.

You should not have more than one year of gap in education.

Only then you will be eligible to apply for Accenture Bengaluru
14th January 2022, 10:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Sorry to tell you but you are not eligible for the job in Accenture if you have three years of gap.

A Maximum 1year of gap is allowed if you are looking for job in Accenture or any other companies.
14th January 2022, 10:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

I have 3 years of gap in polytechnic. Am I eligible for Accenture or not?

No, the candidate can not have 3 years of gap in polytechnic or any other studies to fit in the eligibility criteria of Accenture. The candidate can only have a gap of up to 1 year to get a job in Accenture. The candidate should have completed graduation with a minimum of 60% from any recognized university to get a job in Accenture.
15th January 2022, 11:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for the recruitment if qualify in the selection procedure.

Gap year is no bar to final selection. So, you can apply for the recruitment.
15th January 2022, 02:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The gap will be considered only till highest qualification.

Qualification required:-
Candidates must have aggregate of 60% or equivalent (6 CGPA) & above in 10th, 12th, Diploma ( if applicable), Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable).
15th January 2022, 03:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Accenture on the basis of your educational qualification. Gap year does not matter alot but you will have to state a plausible reason for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?