20th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?

I am b.tech CSE final year student.I have 86.5% in 10th,82% in 12th,but in b.tech up to 3rd year I have 61% with four standing arrears.Can I still get a job at MNCs? Will having arrears affect alot? Am I qualified to attend on-campus interviews?If I can clear them before final sem? What is my chance of getting a job on-campus and off-campus?What should I do now to improve my chances?

26th May 2014, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?

No, it is not possible to get employment opportunity in MNCs if you have four standing arrears. Most of the companies do not allow candidates to sit for the recruitment process if they have backlogs. Hence it is mandatory that you clear your backlogs if you want to get placed in any company. After you clear the backlogs and if you do it before the final semester, you can definitely sit for the placement drive and also get employment opportunity in the MNCs.

In order to improve your chances of getting placed in the MNCs, first of all clear all your backlogs as soon as possible. Then practice aptitude, english and C as well as C++. It will be better if you know Data Structure too. Make sure your communication skills are as per the demand of the industry and you know your branch subjects and hobbies well. Be confident and believe in yourself.
26th May 2014, 06:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?

Hello, dear. You are having a lot of questions in your mind. But then its obvious at this stage of your career. you need to have questions and get good and applicable answers to your questions so that you move ahead in your career. It is after all a sate of time it will even pass by. so dont worry too much. You are a good student as they scores stated by you that you have scored are above average and quite good.

But only one problem is that you are having backlogs in the engineering third year. and so also the percentage that you have scored is not good. just manageable. so it is not a matter of worry that you will not get a job. but you can always get a job if you answered the interviewers questions well and are well spoken. so its not a hard and fast rule that only good performers are going to get a job in companies that means only good students.

No. If you have understood the facts and fundamentals properly of engineering then you can surely get a job provided you complete your backlogs before you are going to join the companies. that means you must be clear about with your engineering degree by the time you are joining the company. So keep in mind this fact that nothing is impossible and hard work can do wonders.
27th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed b.tech EEE in 2013 but I have 10 standing arrears if I get any company to get a job
18th December 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed BE ECE in the year 2014.but still I have 2 arrears, can I get job in any company, please guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?