23rd January 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Infosys campus recruitment exam questions oe previous year papers

Infosys is coming for a campus drive to our college next month. I am on my search of how to prepare, where to get the previous year questions from. Sir, could you please help me by mailing me the previous year Infosys campus recruitment questions if any and please share a few tips which would help us, the freshers on our preparation.

6th April 2018, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Infosys campus recruitment exam questions oe previous year papers

Infosys is one of the topmost MNCs at present and has its own selection process. You have to appear for an entrance examination to get selected. So, in order to help you, I have attached a few links below in which you can find the papers of Infosys campus recruitment. So, download them and start solving them in order to prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(201.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Sample Paper 1.docx(20.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Sample Paper 2.docx(21.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?