30th June 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Job criteria of top companies for Electrical Engineers?

Job criteria of top companies for Electrical Engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top private companies recruiting electrical engineers?
  2. Top 10 companies for Electrical Engineers in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  4. Top private companies of the world which hires Electronics and communication engineers
  5. How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in 5 years
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  7. How may I get job in top IT companies after completing MCA with 75 % marks?
  8. List of companies providing training for electrical engineers? How may I get details?
  9. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  10. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  11. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  12. Top companies which recruit EC engineers?
  13. What are the best jobs for electrical engineers in their professional world
  14. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  15. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers?
  16. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  17. Recruitment exams conducted by TNPSC for Electrical Engineers
  18. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
1st July 2015, 01:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job criteria of top companies for Electrical Engineers?

Job Criteria required to get job in Top Electrical companies for Electrical Engineers:

>> The minimum educational qualification required to get job in Electrical Companies is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year of B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) are also eligible to appear in these Electrical related companies.

>> No Pending backlogs are allowed

>> The minimum percentage asked by Electrical Companies is "65% marks" and the safe percentage required is 70% marks.

>> Candidates can apply for several public sector undertaking (PSUs) companies which are, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Jindal Steel and Power Limited, GENCO, Power Grid, Gas Authority of India Limited and TRANSCO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?