10th April 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?

Hi sir!!!!

Please everyone who visited to my question, answer it. I am little bit confused here. I got 56% in 10nth, 53% in 12th and 62% in BCA., I promise I will try my best' what ever course i do. I just want to know whether I will be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc? Or at least like HSBC or other related companies? That was my mistake that I didn't take my graduation seriously.Please answer my question with some list of companies included.

11th April 2014, 02:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?

It's going to be tough to get into the top MNC companies for entry level jobs as freshers because most of them have the eligibility criteria as 60% above through out the studies. The common eligibility criteria followed by MNC's for freshers are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good knowledge in the domain.

-> Good communication skills.

-> No backlogs till the present semester.

There might be a little variation in the above eligibility criteria from companies to companies but mostly they have the same as above.

So, as you can see you already lack in the % criteria to be eligible for the selection process but do not lose hope there are lot of small scale companies who are ready to offer job based on the skills of the students and not just the marks so the best thing to do is to search jobs in small scale companies as well and then work there for 2-3 years, gain good experience and start applying for all the big MNC's wherein by then they won't check your marks but your skills.

Just get into the job initially even if it's a small company. Make sure you work hard to do your best then for sure you will see yourself reaching heights in your career.
16th November 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?

I hv scored 80% in 10th n 56% in 12th n my aggregate fr 1st n 2nd yr is 63% with passive backlog...n nw I gave my thrd year 5sem exam bt due to some reason I hv 1 backlog which I will be clearing it out in next attempt. ...plzz let me knw whether im eligible to get placed in mnc....
27th June 2015, 03:24 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?

Hello.

Sory to say but it's next to impossible to get a job in big MNC companies with this much %age.

Here below i am giving the eligibility criteria which the top MNC companies follow :-

You should have minimum 60% of marks throughout your academics.
You should have minimum 60% of marks in your graduation also.
You should not have any backlogs at the time of placements.
You should have good communication skills.
You should have good technical skills also.

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the job in MNC companies.
Or else you should work in small companies then after gaining the experience of 6-8 months you can switch to big companies because after gaining experience companies don't focus on marks which you have gained they focus on the work experience you have gained.

I hope you got it.
28th June 2015, 12:23 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Sorry to say but top MNC companies demand for having 60% throughout your academics followed by 10th standard onward.
As you have quite good percentage in class 10th and graduation but you don't have 60% in your class 12th so that's why you are not eligible.
But not to loose the hope you should work in small companies and after gaining the work experience you can switch to big companies.
You will get job's in MNC companies.

I hope you got it.
8th October 2021, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.tech in digital and got 6 cgpa then can I got job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?