22nd August 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Job description of AI/ML Architect in Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of AI/ML Architect post which is available in Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

25th August 2019, 07:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of AI/ML Architect in Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai?

Company Name : Larsen & Toubro Limited

AI/ML Architect || Mumbai || Experience Required: Freshers || 2019 ||

Job description of AI/ML Architect in Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai as follows :

-Design and implement approaches.
-Deep learning using large scale data ML models.
-Implement visualisation layers.
-Creation of solution architecture.
-Identify right tools and libraries to build solution.
-Define problem statements.
25th August 2019, 08:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of AI/ML Architect in Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai?

Job Description of Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect recruitment:

The detailed job description of Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ ML Architect recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Larsen & Toubro limited

Name of the Job Position - AI/ ML Architect

>> As an AI/ ML Architect, you are required to create detailed requirements and define the problem statement.

>> You should be able to design and implement the novel approaches to deep learning from the large scale data using ML Models.

>> You are required to work with Developers and Engineers to productize the model to build domain specific solutions.

>> You should be able to work with Data Engineers to pre-process the acquired data including videos, images, senior data..etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?