22nd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect interview for an EEE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai for the post of AI/ML Architect. I am a BTech EEE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

25th August 2019, 07:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect interview for an EEE graduate?

To apply for AI/ML Architect in Larsen & Toubro Limited, you should have completed your B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D in Computer Science Engineering or other engineering disciplines from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 60% to 70% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post graduation. You must have cleared all the pending backlogs before applying and long educational gaps will not be entertained.
25th August 2019, 07:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect interview for an EEE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect interview for an EEE graduate as follows :

Experience Required: Freshers

-B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. Computer Science Engineering or related engineering discipline students of premier institutions in India (IITs/NITs/BITs).

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-2019 batches only.

-Excellent communication skills.

Official website :http://www.lntinfotech.com/
25th August 2019, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ML Architect recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Larsen & Toubro Limited Mumbai AI/ ML Architect recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Larsen & Toubro limited

Name of the Job Position - AI/ ML Architect

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or PhD in Computer Science Engineering or concerned engineering discipline from a recognized institutes preferably IITs/ BITs or NITs..etc.,

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?