14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in ITC Infotech Bangalore for the post of Associate IT Consultant? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

16th August 2019, 08:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Company Name: ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant || Bangalore || Salary: 3.6 LPA || 2020 Batch (BE/BTech) (IT / CSE /E&C) ||

Job description of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore as follows :

-Solutions provider led by business technology consultants.

-Plan, design and development of applications.

-Building of methodologies.

-Troubleshooting and support for technical difficulties.
16th August 2019, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Job Description of ITC Infotech Bangalore Associate IT Consultant recruitment:

The detailed job description of this ITC Infotech Bangalore Associate IT Consultant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Associate IT Consultant

>> As an associate IT Consultant, you need to solve the basic maintenance issues in projects.

>> You need to write the new modules, POCs and interact with client and take the responsibility for few modules.

>> You are required to lead the team and mentor the juniors as and when required.

>> Some of the skills required are, knowledge of ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSRS jQuery Telerik.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?