14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of ITC Infotech Bangalore for the post of Associate IT Consultant then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in ITC Infotech.

16th August 2019, 08:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Company Name: ITC Infotech

Associate IT Consultant || Bangalore || 2020 Batch (BE/BTech) (IT / CSE /E&C) ||

Salary package of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech is around INR 3.6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and programming skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.itcinfotech.com
16th August 2019, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in ITC Infotech Bangalore Associate IT Consultant recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this ITC Infotech Bangalore Associate IT Consultant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Associate IT Consultant

@ Salary Offered:-
-- First 3 Months - Rs.15,000/-
-- After taking on rolls - 3 LPA

>> You should have doneB.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Information Science..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.
16th August 2019, 11:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary offered to an Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech, may range approximately Rs. 2,38,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of candidate may get a hike depending upon their performance and experience as per the norms of the company.

Web: http:///www.itcinfotech.com/
17th August 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Average salary package of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore is around 6 lacs per annum, when considering in bonuses and additional compensation.
In order to attend the drive of Associate IT Consultant in ITC Infotech Bangalore, the applicant must be a BE/BtTech graduate (CS/EEE/ECE/IS/IT) from any recognized university with 60% throughout in their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?