9th June 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad. I am interested in applying for this post in Novartis. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

12th June 2020, 02:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad?

Job description of Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad is that the applicant should be able to think creatively, conceptualize and lead projects resulting in substantial long-term impact on the company's vision in many key strategic areas.

The applicant must be able to design, develop and deliver various data science based insights, outcomes and innovation.
13th June 2020, 07:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

The job description of Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad as follows:-

1. You will have to work over complex and critical business problems.
2. You will have to work over data strategy tasks.
3. You will have to work over several business data science insights for various outcomes development.
4. Cross-functional tasks.
5. Data to decision handlings for large business project tasks.

Check Here-->>https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/...s=2697770_5260
14th June 2020, 11:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Data Scientists in Novartis Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Data Scientists in Novartis, Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Novartis

Name of the Job Position - Associate Data Scientist

>> You are required to understand the complex and critical business problems from the Global business functions.

>> You need to formulate the integrated data science based approaches to mine data sources.

>> You should be able to think creatively and conceptualize and lead the projects resulting in substantial long-term impact on the company's vision.

>> You are required to design and develop the various data science based insights.

>> You need to demonstrate comprehensive view of the science and technology and deliver compelling enterprise vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?