9th June 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the skills required to join Novartis Hyderabad as an Associate Data Scientist? I want to become an Associate Data Scientist in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

12th June 2020, 02:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad?

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad are that the applicant must have extensive experience in working with large-scale datasets. The applicant must have experience in big data platforms. The applicant must have 8 years of experience in working with large-scale databases. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th June 2020, 02:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad?

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad are given below:-

1. The candidate should have 8 years of experience in analytics.

2. The candidate should also have experience in Big Data platforms like Hadoop eco-system.

3. The candidate should have English proficiency.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
13th June 2020, 07:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad as follows:-

1. Strong knowledge of business problems and their resolutions.
2. Strong predictive techniques skills.
3. Strong business decision skills.
4. Knowledge of artificial intelligence.
5. Knowledge of statistical/neural networks /machine learning.
6. Knowledge of product lifecycle.
7. Knowledge of data strategy.
15th June 2020, 12:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad recruitment:

Major skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in Novartis Hyderabad recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Novartis

Name of the Job Position - Associate Data Scientist

>> You must have good designing as well as developing skills of the state-of -the-art and models and data driven analysis.

>> You are required to demonstrate the comprehensive view of the science and technology and deliver the compelling enterprise vision.

>> You must be able to think creatively and have conceptualizing skills.

>> You must have good understanding skills and problem solving skills of complex and critical business problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?