21st December 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Engineers in Flextronics Chennai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to become an Associate Engineer in Flextronics Chennai. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

23rd December 2019, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Engineers in Flextronics Chennai?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Flextronics Chennai Associate Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in this Flextronics Chennai Associate Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Flextronics

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer

<> You need to provide guidance regarding the part selection, specification requirements, design concepts and critical components.

<> You are required to enter and maintain the component data and manufacturer information.

<> You should monitor component EOL and manage the component obsolescene.

<> You are required to validate AML and provide the proper alternates if there are any discrepancies.
23rd December 2019, 10:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Engineers in Flextronics Chennai?

An associate engineer works with a team of engineering professionals and developers to improve existing software or design new applications. As an associate engineer, Candidate job duties include coding software, coordinating with hardware engineers to ensure that different types of technology can run the software, and helping the QA team to test software before release. Candidate also need excellent communication, coding, and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.

Address:
9/1, MGR Main Rd, Kottivakkam,
MGR Main Rd, Kodandarama Nagar,
Perungudi, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600096

For more information visit on https://flex.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?