30th November 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore?

Hello friends, I am going to attend the interview of Expedia Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the description of this job post. Can any of you kindly tell me about the job description?

2nd December 2020, 09:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore?

Job Description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Expedia

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Development Engineer

>> You are required to involve in,
* Designing
* Debugging
* Developing
* Modifying the components of software applications as well as tools.

>> You are required to provide improvements to the solutions for problems.

>> You should be able to contribute to requirements definition process.

>> You need to support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.

>> You should be able to drive the technical implementation as well as testing of components or feature with peer and manager support.
3rd December 2020, 11:05 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore?

Job description of Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant will contribute to requirement definition process.

• Applicant will drive technical implementation at the application/product level for small projects.

• Applicant will work with support to design, spec, and schedule a component or feature.

• Applicant will provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support.

• Applicant will provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.expediainc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?