30th November 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to the Associate Software Development Engineers in Expedia Bangalore?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the pay scale allotted to the Associate Software Development Engineers in Expedia Bangalore. I have heard that the interview is going on so I need to know about the pay scale for this post.

2nd December 2020, 08:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Associate Software Development Engineers in Expedia Bangalore?

Pay Scale offered for Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Associate Software Development Engineer in Expedia Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Expedia

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Development Engineer

Pay Offered:-

>> Salary offered - 5 Lakh Per Annum

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
3rd December 2020, 11:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Associate Software Development Engineers in Expedia Bangalore?

Pay scale allotted to the Associate Software Development Engineers in Expedia Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive salary of 3 -7 LPA for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.expediainc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?