23rd August 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Data Scientist in Incedo Gurgaon?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Incedo Gurgaon for the post of Data Scientist? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

27th August 2019, 02:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Data Scientist in Incedo Gurgaon?

Job description of Data Scientist in Incedo Gurgaon are as follows:-

They are responsible for mining complex data and providing systems- related advice.

Design and build new data set processes for modeling, data mining and production purposes.

They process research information for easier consumption and transform it into actionable plans.

Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, algorithms, predictive models and custom analysis.
27th August 2019, 06:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Data Scientist in Incedo Gurgaon?

Incedo Gurgaon

Data Scientist || 0-1 years || CGPA : 7 and above ||

Job description of Data Scientist in Incedo Gurgaon as follows :

They are looking for self-motivated data scientists to join our Data science team.

-Understanding of Business problems.

-Formulation of possible solution approaches.

-Development of analytical techniques and build machine learning with statistical models.

-You should know use of algorithms such as Linear Regressions, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Random Forests, Bagging and Boosting and systems.

Official website :http://www.incedoinc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?