7th January 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore. I am interested to apply for this post in Mechanical Design Engineer. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

18th February 2019, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore?

Job Description of a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore:

The detailed job description of a Mechanical Design Engineer in Honeywell, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Honeywell

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Design Engineer

>> You are required to be a part of the team which applies its expertise and knowledge to the technical projects.

>> You need to design and develop the new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as current products modification.

>> You are required to design and implement the mechanical parts, sub assemblies and product improvements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?