13th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Muthoot Microfin Limited for Credit Officer post?

I came to know that Muthoot Microfin Limited is hiring a graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Credit Officer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

21st July 2019, 10:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Muthoot Microfin Limited for Credit Officer post?

Job Description of Muthoot Microfin Limited Credit Officer recruitment:

The detailed job description of Muthoot Microfin Limited Credit Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Muthoot Microfin Limited

Name of the Job Position - Credit Officer

>> The major responsibility of a credit officer is to do the credit assessment of the customers in line with the credit policy.

>> You need to find the creditworthiness of the customers through personal discussion.

>> Must be able to oversee the effective collection of company debt and involve in the monthly reporting of the key performance.

>> You need to involve in,
* Credit Management
* Credit Control

>> As a Credit Officer, you are required to manage the credit management function and oversee the credit control function.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?