10th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What defines 60% criteria among SGPA, YGPA & DGPA to be eligible for getting job in HP Enterprises, HCL Technologies, IBM and CTS? Placement criteria of these companies?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech student and I want to know the Placement criteria in HP Enterprises, HCL Technologies, IBM and CTS. They have an eligibility criteria for B.Tech and minimum eligibility generally is 60%? But this 60% is for what i.e., SGPA/YGPA/DGPA? Kindly clear my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  2. Minimum cutoff marks for IT engineers to get a job in TCS and CTS kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Infosys and CTS off campus placement?
  5. Previous 5 years Placement Papers of HCL?Required criteria for HCL Placement?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Siemens, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Hcl or any other companies having secured 58% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.23(YGPA) in B.Tech?
  7. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  8. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in IBM, Accenture and HCL Technologies if secured 74% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th, 66.7% in BCA and 60% in MCA?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Which courses I have to do to get jobs in Oracle, Google, IBM and HCL?
  15. Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  17. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  18. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?
13th May 2016, 12:31 AM
january2016

Default Re: What defines 60% criteria among SGPA, YGPA & DGPA to be eligible for getting job in HP Enterprises, HCL Technologies, IBM and CTS? Placement criteria of these companies?

Now a days HP Enterprises, HCL Technologies, IBM and CTS are the companies that are conducting bulk hiring for the freshers. So, there is still a golden chance for you to get placed in any of the companies mentioned above if you are still looking for the job.

As HP Enterprises, HCL Technologies, IBM and CTS companies are also known as mass recruiter companies.
By saying minimum eligibility as 60% ti means that you must have overall percentage as 60% that is CGPA or YGPA not SGPA, as SGPA is a semester result CGPA or YGPA is an overall engineering result and in this you have to score 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?