24th December 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Novell India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru for Software Developer post?

I came to know that Novell India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Software Developer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

24th November 2020, 01:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Novell India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru for Software Developer post?

The job description of Novell India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru for Software Developer are as follows:-

1. You will have to work on the application designing by identifying opportunities for the enhancement of features.

2. You will have to complete the tasks of designing and implementing systems.

3. You will have to improve the system quality by identifying issues over the whole computer program.

4. Coding for applications and debugging issues in various languages such as C/C++/.NET and JAVA technologies as per product requirements.

5. Preparing technical reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?