24th December 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Service Desk Executive in Mindtree Limited, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Mindtree Limited, Bengaluru for the post of Service Desk Executive as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

24th November 2020, 01:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Service Desk Executive in Mindtree Limited, Bengaluru?

Job profile of Service Desk Executive in Mindtree Limited, Bengaluru are as follows:-

1. Installing and configuring computer systems and applications.

2. Diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems over the production environment.

3. Resolution over phone or chat as per as requirements.

4. Preparing technical reports.

5. IT maintenance and support for the production environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?