3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Cognizant, Hyderabad for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

5th April 2023, 01:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant, Hyderabad?

Job description of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job description of a Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant, Hyderabad recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Analyst Trainee

>> As a Programmer Analyst Trainee, you are required to maintain the effective working relationships with the team members.

>> Also you need to understand the functional aspects of the client's requirement.

>> You are required to participate in project and organization initiatives led by delivery relationship.

>> You should assist in creating the documentations about client-specific applications, workflows and project specific processes.

>> You are required to understand the details of the quality processes and practices that are followed in project from several different sources.

>> You need to adhere to the schedule or timelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?