30th April 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Programmer Analyst Trainee post which is offered in Cognizant? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

4th June 2018, 07:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant?

Job Description of a Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant:

Some of the major key responsibilities of a Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant include the following,

<> You are required to display excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.

<> You are required to manage multiple projects and personal priorities simultaneously.

<> You are responsible for developing the defect free scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques in order to build software products.

<> You must be good team player and must have good understanding of the design patterns, algorithms, data structures and cloud basics.

<> You are required to collaborate to ensure the success of the team being a Programmer Analyst Trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?