28th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

30th July 2020, 10:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The job description of Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. Develop/Design and Creation tasks.
2. Programming over Java Technologies for code development.
3. Database development tasks.
4. Handling of large projects.
5. Advance Documentation.
31st July 2020, 12:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The Job description of Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is as follows:-

=)The candidates would be performing Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
=)They will be writing automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
=)The candidates will be checking the consistency of the application at web application level and at the database level using SQL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?