28th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th July 2020, 10:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH/BCA/MCA related work-field study branches.

2. No percentage criteria.

3. Recent graduates.

4. No live backlogs.
31st July 2020, 12:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The candidates wiling to apply for Quality Assurance Engineer in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore must have minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field along with excellent knowledge of QA, Java, Oracle, WinRunner, LoadRunner and SQL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?