23rd November 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Regional Service Executive in Flextronics, Gurugram?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Regional Service Executive in Flextronics, Gurugram. I am interested to apply for this post in Regional Service Executive. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

9th June 2022, 11:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Regional Service Executive in Flextronics, Gurugram?

Job description of Regional Service Executive in Flextronics, Gurugram recruitment:

The detailed job description of Regional Service Executive in Flextronics, Gurugram recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Flextronics

Name of the Job Position- Regional Service Executive

@ You should identify the abnormalities and identify the report back to the manager for the CAPA.

@ You should monitor and measure the process compliance.

@ You need to drive the customer KPIs and flex internal KPIs.

@ You are required to monitor the training certification status of the Engineers, CCOs..etc.,

@ Involve in Field accompaniment with field engineers.

@ You are required to review with the APIs daily and also the flex team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?