16th April 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Job description of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of VMWare Service Manager post which is available in Accenture, Gurugram company. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

19th April 2019, 10:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram?

Roles and responsibilities involved in VMWare Service Manager, Gurugram recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in VMWare Service Manager, Gurugram recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - VMWare Service Manager

>> You are required to provide technical support to data center virtual environment including VMware NSX platform.

>> You need to resolve all the technical issues through research, troubleshooting and reproductions..etc.,

Click here for more detailed information

19th April 2019, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram?

Job description of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram:

As a VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram, candidates are required to manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), scripting execution and monitoring automations.
They will need to manage the environment events with focus on service restoration.
They act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents/requests.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?