30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?

I came to know that Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Graduate Engineer Trainee which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

2nd September 2019, 09:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?

Company Name : Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.

GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) || Chennai ||

Experience Required: Freshers

Job description in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai for Graduate Engineer Trainee post as follows :
-You will have to work over large automobile sector projects under supervisor manager.
-Maintenance and enhancements works.
-Report and documentation.
-Support skills.
-FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY.

Official Website :http://satyamventure.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?