30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

2nd September 2019, 09:11 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai?

Company Name : Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.

GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) || Chennai ||

Salary package allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai is around INR 2.6 lakhs per annum.

Official Website :http://satyamventure.com/
3rd September 2019, 12:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai?

The minimum salary which a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Chennai, may get is approximately Rs. 2,45,000/- and above per year.

The company will pay an approximate salary of Rs. 2,95,000/- and above per year, depending upon the eligiblity and experience of the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?